Ian’s mission is to be the leading provider of high quality and allergy-friendly foods that consumers can trust. Our mission is also our passion, so we take sincere pride in providing you with quality foods you’ll truly enjoy. We’re always exploring new ways to get fun and delicious allergy-friendly items to your table!
Let’s skip all the latest buzz words and go right for the facts. That’s why you’re here, right? No fancy double-talk and ambiguous claims, but straight information you can use to make informed choices without guesswork or digging.
Here’s what you won’t find in any of Ian’s Foods:
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors, or Preservatives... EVER!™
- No Hydrogenated Oils
- No Trans Fats
- No Refined Sugars
- No Antibiotics
- No Hormones
- No Bleached Flours
- No Tripolyphosphates
Here’s what you will find in our products:
All of our selections featuring chicken come from chickens that are free-range and vegetarian fed. They’ve been raised without antibiotics or added hormones. We use only skinless white meat chicken of the highest quality for the best texture and flavor – without the worry of additives or chemicals.
Our fish selections use only wild-caught Alaska Pollock, frozen at sea for the best possible freshness and flavor. Certified as a sustainable fish by the Marine Stewardship Council, we always use sticks cut from tender whole Pollock fillets, not minced pieces or mystery parts.
We’ve been making trusted allergy-friendly products since 2003, when we introduced the first allergy-friendly chicken nuggets and fish sticks to the market. Since then, our product line has grown to include lots (and lots!) of great options, while our focus on choices for those with food allergies, sensitivities and intolerances remains constant.
We, too, have family members with food allergies and intolerances and take personal pride in providing you with trusted choices for every diet. That’s why allergy-friendly means more than just what we put in the box.
Our allergy-friendly mission means Ian’s gives you:
- A variety of products made without selected allergens, clearly identified on the front of pack
- Choices to fit your family's needs such as "gluten free" or "nut free"
- A handy online search tool to help you find products that meet your family’s needs
- Red banners on the front of allergy-friendly products, so you can see at a glance which ones are right for you
- Products tested at an independent lab to verify our strict allergen standards
- Clear labeling that uses product names you can understand, not confusing terms like “natural flavors” and “natural colors”
- An experienced consumer relations team educated about food allergies and always happy to answer individual questions
- Family pack sizes of our most popular items, so your whole family can enjoy the same meal
- Email newsletters focused on food allergies and sensitivities, with monthly tips, new product previews, and coupon contests
- Donations made to the leading support groups such as Kids with Food Allergies, the Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network (FAAN), Celiac Disease Foundation, Gluten Intolerance Group, Autism Speaks, and many more. See our Resources page to learn about these and other great support and advocacy organizations!
As always, please contact us with any questions and a knowledgeable member of our team will be happy to answer your questions personally.
We love hearing from our customers. Creating great products is our passion, but when we hear from folks directly and learn how Ian’s is affecting families every day – that’s when we’re truly proud. Thank you for keeping the comments coming, they mean a whole lot here at Ian’s!
Do you have an Ian's experience to share? Tell us your story.
- "As a mother to a severe food allergy kiddo--I need your products especially when I'm going out in a hurry and I've got a sitter for the night!" - Theresa from Los Angeles
- "I love Ian's products because they are not only allergen-free, but natural, too. We love the fish sticks, they are a staple in our house!" - Tara from New York
- "Thank you for making my life amazing, I am celiac, and I pretty much live off of your food, thanks for making kid/teen friendly less disgusting food. I love you" - Samantha from Chicago
- "LOVE the new recipe for the chicken nuggets! Thank you Ian's for making foods that my texture sensitive special needs child will eat!" - Brenda from Florida
- "I love Ian's foods! Both of my kiddies have food allergies and that's all they eat. Nuggets.. ABC fries... patties... french toast sticks! We love y'all!" - Hayley from Boston